1. Homemade granola with organic oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, coconut, and maple syrup.
2. Raw kale salad with dino kale, carrots, cucumbers, red pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, organic tamari, and local tomatoes.
3. Alter Eco Dark Chocolate with Quinoa
4. Red wine
5. Summer fruits like blueberries, strawberries, and canteloupe.
6. Long walks and running in nature.
7. Going to the beach.
8. Family time.
9. Pot boiled brown rice instead of pressure cooked, for a change.
10. Connecting with macrobiotic enthusiasts on Kauai.
11. Surinam Cherry and Clove flavored Ono Pops popcicles.
12. Someone recently gifted me two containers of soy whipped cream (see photo above) which is so NOT MACRO yet so delicious all the same. This was so that I could make the most amazing vanilla custard. How do we get this on Oahu?