Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Recommendations?

Since I have been back here, I have been trying to generate interest in macrobiotics. This led me to make a business card, some flyers, and has me driving all around the island and on the web with outer islands trying to either give cooking lessons or offer services as a private cook. Hey, this is NOT EASY. Any suggestions out there? I have been to yoga studios, massage schools, culinary schools..... My teachers say, "Right action, or living for God, brings everything you need. Dont worry, students are coming, money is coming. Get one student and then more will come." This is a macrobiotic principle (works with money, lovers, etc so it should apply to work/business). Where are you my first cooking student??? I am waiting for you and trying to find you!

No comments: